Thursday, September 21, 2006

Where have I been?

It has been a long time since I last posted. Several months in fact. Where have I been? Working. Of course this begs the question of what I have I been working that has stopped me blogging.

StrategyWire is what has stopped me blogging. I have been working hard getting the system up to scratch for the initial release, which has now come and gone. We (MarketClusters) are lucky to be in a position that we had paying clients with the initial release. Of course this creates the (good) problem of having to push further and faster with our development of the platform.

What is StrategyWire? Good question. StrategyWire is an online intelligence platform that organised news, blog posts, statistics etc. using a graphical map to allow users to easily understand their market. In many ways this will be the most interesting period because we will be building on a strong foundation adding in the whizz bang features. Of course we are looking to hire more developers (and analysts).

StrategyWire is part of the growing number of Enterprise 2.0 applications that are starting to appear.

Tags:,

0 comments: